Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Miss Everything. .


I miss you
I miss everything in my life.Which one is , I miss my boyfriend damn so much.I know my friends always say he is not too handsome to me.I know , but I don't care how his look.I just care about his hearts.We separated 4 weeks ago.Long time no see.Miss him.I'll miss all the best moments we spend together.I'll miss all his love words.Miss his holding hand , miss his smiles.I need all that I miss back.I need it back.I can live without him.I'm such fool too , it's all my fault.I don't take a good care of his heart.How dare me!I'm such a stupid girlfriend.I want it all repeat it back.I'm to late to loving him , but I still have time to miss him.Theres no more words can I say.I just can say that I Miss You Dear. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment